He popped the question, and you said “YES!”; but now what? Here are the TOP 5 Things To Do After You Say “Yes”.
– Set a Budget, be real, talk to your new fiancé about how much you can invest in your wedding. You can ask your parents or grandparents if they are willing to assist in investing in your wedding.
– Find a venue, family and friends won’t enjoy you changing the date multiple times as you try and find a venue to match “your” date.
– Set the date of your wedding according to the availability of your venue.
– Start researching your photographer and DJ/Music, remember they can only handle one wedding a day whereas many of the other vendors can handle several.
– Send out Save the Date Cards to EVERYONE you know, not just to people you WANT to be at your wedding. This allows friends and family to start planning on being at your wedding. You can send out “Wedding Invitations” to the smaller groups you want at your wedding ceremony later on.